(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Dr. Goerg GmbH) via the www.drgoerg.com website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer' in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman' refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser's ‘back' function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay" button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations' refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) Official complaints, notifications of hearings and other relevant official correspondence concerning our products must be forwarded to us immediately so that we can take over the processing. Any negative legal consequences resulting from official procedures which were not immediately forwarded to us shall be borne by our commercial customers themselves. In this respect, there are no claims for compensation.
(6) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer's usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
We are not willing to enter into dispute resolution proceedings before the consumer arbitration board.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Would you like to be redirected to the another web site?
Wir setzen Cookies ein
Wir von Dr. Goerg möchten Ihnen zu unseren Produkten ein bestmögliches Einkaufserlebnis bieten. Mit einem Klick auf EINSTELLUNGEN SPEICHERN, willigen Sie ein, dass wir Ihre Daten mithilfe von Technologien erheben. Diese Daten helfen uns, unseren Onlineauftritt für Sie zu verbessern sowie erweiterte Funktionen zur Verfügung zu stellen. Ihre Einwilligung können Sie jederzeit in der Datenschutzerklärung anpassen. Wenn Sie ablehnen, erheben wir nur technisch notwendige Daten. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auch in unseren AGB oder impressum
Diese Cookies stellen einen technisch einwandfreien Betrieb unserer Webseite sicher.
DSID, FLC, AID, TAID, and exchange_uid,IDE,ANID,NID,OTZ
Google uses one or more cookies for advertising they serve across the web. One of the main advertising cookies on non-Google sites is named ‘IDE‘ and is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net. Another is stored in google.com and is called ANID. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
Used if Enable Login with Amazon is enabled
Used if Enable Login with Amazon is enabled
A security measure that appends a random string to all form submissions to protect the data from Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF).
Stores the Order ID that guest shoppers use to retrieve their order status. Guest orders view. Used in "Orders and Returns" widgets.
Preserves the destination page the customer was loading before being directed to log in. Used in mini cart for logged in customers if the Display Shopping Cart Sidebar configuration option is set to Yes.
The value of this cookie triggers the cleanup of local cache storage. When the cookie is removed by the backend application, the Admin cleans up local storage, and sets the cookie value to true.
Local storage of visitor-specific content that enables ecommerce functions.
Forces local storage of specific content sections that should be invalidated.
Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
Tracks error messages and other notifications that are shown to the user, such as the cookie consent message, and various error messages. The message is deleted from the cookie after it is shown to the shopper.
Stores translated content when requested by the shopper. Used when Translation Strategy is configured as “Dictionary (Translation on Storefront side)”
Tracks the version of translations in local storage. Used when Translation Strategy is configured as Dictionary (Translation on Storefront side).
Stores the key (ID) of persistent cart to make it possible to restore the cart for an anonymous shopper.
Stores configuration for product data related to Recently Viewed / Compared Products.
Private content, which is stored in the browser local storage, https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.3/extension-dev-guide/cache/page-caching/private-content.html
Stores product IDs of recently compared products.
Stores product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.
Stores product IDs of recently viewed products for easy navigation.
Stores product IDs of recently previously viewed products for easy navigation.
Stores customer-specific information related to shopper-initiated actions such as display wish list, checkout information, etc.
The store view or language you have selected. Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
used to collect log information about searching
Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
Records the time messages are sent by the SendFriend (Email a Friend) module.
Configuration setting that improves performance when using Varnish static content caching.
Facebook advertiser cookies are used for reporting on social campaigns, troubleshooting campaign set up and building aggregated pools of audiences for targeting based on behaviour trends on and off the nouryon campaign sites.
This cookie is used to prevent the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests.
This cookie is used by the website’s operator in context with multi-variate testing. This is a tool used to combine or change content on the website. This allows the website to find the best variation/edition of the site.
Used by the social sharing platform AddThis to store the user's usage history of the AddThis sharing widget
Used to determine the number of times the cookies have been updated in the visitor's browser. Used to optimize the website's server efficiency.
Werbung / Marketing
Durch diese Cookies verstehen wir, welche Inhalte für Sie relevant sind und können Ihnen so ein personalisiertes Einkaufserlebnis auf unserer und externen Webseiten bieten.
This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.
This DoubleClick cookie is generally set through the site by advertising partners, and used by them to build a profile of the website visitor's interests and show relevant ads on other sites. This cookie works by uniquely identifying your browser and device.
Registers user behaviour and navigation on the website, and any interaction with active campaigns. This is used for optimizing advertisement and for efficient retargeting.
Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).
Detects how often the social sharing service, AddThis, encounters the same user.
Registers the user's sharing of content via social media.
Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.
Registers a unique user ID that recognises the user's browser when visiting websites that use the same ad network. The purpose is to optimise display of ads based on the user's movements and various ad providers' bids for displaying user ads.
Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a user is shown the same advertisement. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific user.
Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
cct, uu, tu
The Trade Desk. Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads
AOLYahoo. Collects information on user behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used in order to optimize the relevance of advertisement on the website.
Neustar. Collects data on user visits to the website, such as what pages have been accessed. The registered data is used to categorise the user's interest and demographic profiles in terms of resales for targeted marketing.
Used to identify the visitor across visits and devices. This allows the website to present the visitor with relevant advertisement - The service is provided by third party advertisement hubs, which facilitate real-time bidding for advertisers.
c, tuuid, tuuid_lu
This allows Bidswitch to optimize advertisement relevance and ensure that the visitor does not see the same ads multiple times.
CMID, CMPRO, CMPS, CMRUM3, CMST
Casalemedia. Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement - This also allows the website to limit the number of times that they are shown the same advertisement.
_cc_aud, _cc_cc, _cc_dc, _cc_id
Lotame. Collects statistical data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website's users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customised online advertising.
AddThis. Updates the counter of a website's social sharing features.
mt_mop, mt_misc, uuid
MathTag. Collects data on the user's visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.
callback, car, cf, cip, cnac, gdpr, id5
ID5. Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement - This also allows the website to limit the number of times that the visitor is shown the same advertisement.
Salesforce. Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
Liveintent. Sets a unique ID for the visitor, that allows third party advertisers to target the visitor with relevant advertisement. This pairing service is provided by third party advertisement hubs, which facilitates real-time bidding for advertisers.
misc/img, mt_misc, mt_mop, uuid [x2]
Mediamath. Collects data on user behaviour and interaction in order to optimize the website and make advertisement on the website more relevant.
Media.net. Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.
Openx. Registers anonymised user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user's movement on websites that use the same ad network.
Outbrain. Presents the user with relevant content and advertisement. The service is provided by third-party advertisement hubs, which facilitate real-time bidding for advertisers.
Pubmatic. Registers a unique ID that identifies the user's device during return visits across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used to allow targeted ads.
LiveRamp.This cookie registers data on the visitor. The information is used to optimize advertisement relevance.
Semasio. Registers a unique ID that identifies the user's device for return visits.
Smartclip. Registers data on visitors from multiple visits and on multiple websites. This information is used to measure the efficiency of advertisement on websites.
Spotx. Used to determine whether the video-ads have been displayed correctly on the website - This is done to make video-ads more effective and ensure that the visitor is not shown the same ads more times than intended. The cookie also detects whether the visitor has any Do Not Track preferences.
Freewheel. Unique user ID that recognizes the user on returning visits
Taboola. This cookie assigns a specific visitor ID, when the visitor interacts with ads or content from the website - this allows the website to target the visitor with similar ads or content.
TapAd_3WAY_SYNCS, TapAd_DID, TapAd_TS
Used for data-synchronization with advertisement networks.
Yahoo. Collects information on user behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used in order to optimize the relevance of advertisement on the website.
Zeotap. Registers data on visitors from multiple visits and on multiple websites. This information is used to measure the efficiency of advertisement on websites.